Frequently asked questions
For whom ?
Some situations do not allow laser treatment, while other situations require specific measures before and during laser treatment. These situations are listed below in a non-exhaustive list.
Skin conditions :
- Lesion, inflammation or infection of the skin in the treated area
- Tattoo or permanent makeup in the treated area
- Excessively tanned skin, recent tanning or sun exposure, use of self-tanning products
- Many moles in the treated area
Use of certain drugs or skin treatments :
- Use of “photosensitizing” drugs
- Use of “photosensitizing” ointments
- Use of anti-coagulants
Medical conditions :
- Autoimmune disease
Which areas ?
Is it painful ?
Is it dangerous ?
What is the duration of treatment ?
What is the cost of treatment ?
Prices according to the chosen areas of the face or body.
Benefit from attractive prices by choosing multiple areas or by opting for package payment.
|Areas of the face|
|– Upper lip
– Other area : on demand
|Price per area||Price per session||Price for package*|
|Areas of the body|
|Area||Price per session||Price for package*|
|Areola of the breasts||50€||300€|
|Back : lower or upper back||100€||600€|
|Forearms (with hands)||100€||600€|
|Upper arms (with shoulders)||100€||600€|
|Lower legs (with toes)||150€||900€|
|Thighs (with knees)||150€||900€|
|Bikini : integral or almost (natal cleft included)||150€||900€|
|Other area : on demand|
|Multiple areas – Upper body||Price per session||Price for package*|
|Armpits + Areolas + Abdominal line||120€||720€|
|Armpits + Areolas + Belly||160€||960€|
|Armpits + Chest + Belly||200€||1200€|
|Chest + Belly + Full back||280€||1680€|
|Multiple areas – Whole body||Price per session||Price for package*|
|Armpits + Half legs + Bikini line||225€||1350€|
|Armpits + Half legs + Integral bikini||280€||1680€|
|Armpits + Full legs + Bikini line||300€||1800€|
|Armpits + Full legs + Integral bikini||360€||2160€|
|Other combination : on demand|
*Unlimited number of sessions during 1 year considering a minimal interval of 4 weeks between 2 sessions. If – for medical reason – no laser treatment can be done during a certain period, this period will not be counted and will be resumed when possible. Payment required at the start of the treatment. No refund possible.
Good to know !
- Skin hair should be shaved approximately 24 hours before each hair removal session
- Skin hair cannot be depilated with wax, an electric epilator, a tweezer or any depilatory cream during laser treatment and the month before starting laser treatment to allow complete hair growth and faster results
- Skin hair cannot be bleached or colored during treatment
- It is hardly recommended to avoid sun exposure of the skin that is treated with laser (including sunbed in a solarium) and to avoid self-tanning products during the complete laser treatment, especially 2 weeks before and after a session
It is very important to respect the list of contraindications and to report any change regarding your health or the use of medications or creams!