Frequently asked questions
For whom ?
Some situations do not allow a treatment with radiofrequency, while other situations require specific measures before and during treatment. These situations are listed below in a non-exhaustive list.
Skin conditions :
- Lesion, inflammation or infection of the skin in the treated area
- Tattoo or permanent makeup in the treated area
- Heat intolerance
Use of certain drugs or skin treatments :
- The use of isotretinoin in the last 6 months
- The use of anticoagulants
- The chronic use of corticosteroids or anti-inflammatory drugs
Medical conditions :
- Surgery in the treated area in the last 3 months
- Pacemaker, defibrillator or other implanted electronic device
- Metallic device or prosthesis in the treated area
- Bleeding disorder or thrombotic disorder
- Uncontrolled thyroid disease
Which areas ?
Is it painful ?
Is it dangerous ?
What is the duration of treatment ?
What is the cost of treatment ?
Prices according to the chosen areas of the body.
|Zone||Price per session|
|Arms: upper arms (2 sides)||150€|
|Flanks or love handles (2 sides)||150€|
|Hips (2 sides)||150€|
|Thighs: front and inner side (2 sides)||150€|
|Thighs: back and outer side (2 sides)||150€|
|Knees (2 sides)||150€|
|Reduction for package payment|
|Payment of package at the start of the treatment.|
|Package of 3 sessions*||– 10 %|
|Package of 6 sessions*||– 20 %|
*The full treatment must be completed within 1 year. If – for medical reason – no radiofrequency can be done during a certain period, this period will not be counted and will be resumed when possible. No refund possible.
Good to know !
- It is recommended to drink 1.5 liter of water before each session
- It is recommended to drink 1.5 liter of water every day even in the absence of a session
- It is recommended to avoid eating just before a radiofrequency session at the belly
- It is recommended to practice some physical exercise after a radiofrequency session and to hydrate yourself well during and after exercise
- It is very important to respect the list of contraindications and to report any change regarding your health or the use of medications or creams!